Bid Co-ordinator – Eversley, Hampshire
PLEASE NOTE: We require candidates to provide proof they have the right to work in the UK and are unable to proceed with applications for candidates who do not have the right to work in the UK.
The Bid Coordinator is part of the Contracting Team and reports to the Estimating Manager. The role is a full-time position based at our Office in Eversley, Hampshire.
The role will be to assist the work winning teams in.
- Collation of Expressions of Interest, Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, and Tender Quality Submissions
- Creation and presentation of bid material
- Coordinating internal resource and material to drive and improve the bidding process
- Tracking and reporting on all live bids and tender opportunities
- Preparation of Handover packs to operation on secured bids
The Successful candidate will have:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience with Auto-Cad, REVIT, InDesign or Sketch up (desirable)
- Minimum 2 years’ industry experience in a similar role. Ideally, this should be within the Construction industry
- Ability to review all tender documents to ensure compliant bids are submitted
- Ability to produce high quality documents including but not limited to method statements, PQQ’s, case studies and reports.
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Be an excellent team player, with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
- Maintain good relationships and build confidence with clients and colleagues
What’s on Offer:
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Life assurance (4 x Salary)
- Private medical insurance (after 3 months service)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Training & development opportunities
- Supportive team operating as part a family run business with free company social events
- On site parking
The Collard Group is one of the largest privately-owned waste management companies in the South of England and a leading demolition specialist nationwide.
Our 400-strong team operate from nine recycling facilities across five counties and contracts across the UK. With over 150 lorries our recycling operations cover Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Surrey and we have the capacity to process over 1m tonnes of waste and recycled aggregates every year.
We have grown year-on-year into a multi-disciplined provider of demolition, remediation, earthworks, waste management, recycling, virgin and recycled aggregates and ready-mix concrete.
We continually invest for the future and typically spend over £5m each year on infrastructure, plant and equipment. We’re committed to training and developing and a great place to work for our people along with providing great products, services and solutions for our customers.