Assistant Bid Co-ordinator – Eversley
Collard Group have an exciting new opportunity for a Assistant Bid Co-ordinator to join our Contracting team.
The Bid Coordinator is part of the Contracting Team and reports to the Senior Estimator. The role is a full time position based at our Office in Eversley Hampshire.
The role will be to assist the work winning teams in.
- Collation of Expressions of Interest, Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, and Tenders
- Creation and presentation of bid material
- Coordinating internal resource and material to drive and improve the bidding process
- Tracking and reporting on all live bids
- Preparation of Handover packs to operation on secured bids
The size, complexity and geographical location of the projects vary considerably. We carry out projects of any size within a 30 mile radius of our North Hampshire Head Office but we work throughout the rest of the UK on larger projects.
- Preparation of tender submissions for all allocated work
- Engaging with specialist subcontractors, suppliers, designers and utility companies (or similar) to ensure competitive an accurate tender is submitted
- Establish the resources required for each project
- Producing bills-of-quantities
- Preparation of Case studies and other material required for bid submission
- Proactively seek new leads and fostering new clients
- Prepare CGI illustrations on demolition methodologies ( advantage )
The Successful candidate will have:
- BSc / NVQ level 6 or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience with Auto-Cad, REVIT or Sketch up preferred.
- Good technical ability
- Minimum 2 years’ industry experience in a similar role
- Ideally this should be within the Demolition or construction
- Understanding of the legal requirements for tender
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Ability to review all tender documents to ensure compliant bids are submitted
- Ability to produce high quality documents including but not limited to method statements, PQQ’s, case studies and reports.
People / Communication:
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Be an excellent team player, with the ability to work under pressure in a demanding commercial environment
- Appropriately involves others in decisions and promotes positive group morale and productivity
- Ability to communicate to an audience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Maintain good relationships and build confidence with clients, consultants and colleagues
What’s on Offer
- A competitive salary between £45,000 to £55,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Life assurance (4 x Salary)
- Private medical insurance (after 3 months service)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Training & development opportunities
- Supportive team operating as part a family run business with free company social events
- On site parking
The Collard Group is one of the largest privately-owned waste management companies in the South of England and a leading demolition specialist nationwide.
Our 400-strong team operate from nine recycling facilities across five counties and contracts across the UK. With over 150 lorries our recycling operations cover Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Surrey and we have the capacity to process over 1m tonnes of waste and recycled aggregates every year.
We have grown year-on-year into a multi-disciplined provider of demolition, remediation, earthworks, waste management, recycling, virgin and recycled aggregates and ready-mix concrete.
We continually invest for the future and typically spend over £5m each year on infrastructure, plant and equipment. We’re committed to training and developing and a great place to work for our people along with providing great products, services and solutions for our customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£55,000.00 per year