Every year we re-invest millions of pounds so we keep growing and stay at the forefront of our industry. Keep reading to find out how we stayed true to our commitment this year:
- We held two successful auctions and sold over £3m of used kit making way for new items for our inventory. The first in March and the second more recently in September.
- We took delivery of £4m of new assets, including a 50-tonne Hitachi excavator, two new Komatsu 210 diggers, a Komatsu 360 excavator (all with demolition specification), three new concrete mixer trucks, a walking floor trailer, a 7.5-tonne cage lorry, three new RoRos and three tipper trucks, five new Ford Transit Connects and two Transit pick-ups.
- Our nine recycling centres enjoyed several upgrades including a new multi-million pound Terex recycling plant at Reading. The state-of-the-art facility is helping us achieve our zero to landfill waste commitment by processing commercial, industrial, construction and demolition waste effectively and diverting almost all of it from landfill.
- We’re investing in a new 5-acre extension to our existing waste recycling facility near Southampton to grow our operations on the coast with inert soil and aggregate recycling at this site.
- We made yet another acquisition with the purchase of Comley Skips and further invested in growing Amiante STR Ltd – our hazardous waste / asbestos removal business that we acquired in 2022.
We can’t wait to grow even more in 2024, our 30th year in business!